THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE...

That is what I feel like I have been doing.  Preparing for our Herb Faire, getting supplies, making menus, getting paper goods - creating new items...Thank you Lisa -( http://www.potsnprims.blogspot.com/  ) for helping me with my new project!  I will share what I am doing when I post pics of the Herb Faire.  
For the past two days I have been at our son's watching the grandkids while he and Wendy were at a convention in Atlantic City (by the way she put $20. in a slot machine and came home with $695. - AND she quickly pocketed it and did not gamble another cent)....I have a smart and frugal daughter-in-law!!  I was very busy getting 3 of them off to school and one to preschool....baths, clothing, feeding, refereeing....I am going to work tomorrow to rest....(big smile)!!!  They are really the best behaved children - I am very proud of my son and DIL...they are great parents!
For the "Strawberry Collectors" we have a whole patch of berries in - strawberry make-do's on vintage spools, hogscrapers, garlands and bowls of the ripest berries....Stop in soon for first pick!!!

2 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Judy,

Congrats to your DIL ... nice winnings !

Bet you had a fun time with the grandchildren and spoiled them !

Love those strawberries ... time for shortcake !

Hugs,
Linda

Angie Berry said...

Smart girl! I would have done the same thing. Save it for shopping! Hehe!

I LOVE all the strawberries! I wish I could stop in to pick some. Very cute!