THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, April 8, 2010

GOODMORNING SUNSHINE...

Another beautiful day here in PA....hard to believe it is April and I will enjoy every minute of the sunshine and balmy breezes!   I have been busy arranging the store, as little by little our "flock" of springthyme feathered friends make their nests in some of the oddest places...
I have lost a couple artists this past year so I have been busy trying to keep the store filled with some creations of my own - that doesn't allow alot of time for blogging or keeping up with my picturetrail...hopefully I will get myself more organized!  
I always have time for this though.....this is Blakely - my 5 year old grandaughter.  We spent the better part of Tuesday together...shopping at Michael's (can't waste those coupons) and then we came home to "create". At Michael's she wanted this wooden cutout with three colored markers that you color the wood with.  She found this sweet little dog and then she found this - !!!!!  AND HAD to have it....yi yi yi....
She also stuffed a leftover baby peep...and made cotton candy from the fiberfil...(you can't tell but she colored the fiberfil with her markers...quite creative I must say!!)
Our "Country Market" is now open and today you will find tomatoes, carrots, turnips and some seed pillows.  Fresh herbs will be coming soon..... New goods will be added often so be sure to stop by and fill up your basket!  Enjoy your day -

6 comments:

primdoll said...

hi there,,,,i love those tomatoes!!! how much are they and can we buy some??? please let me know...ferringer@windstream.net...thanks!! hugs, amy♥

becky said...

Im wondering where your from in Pennsylvania, because Im here as well.Near Bedford or probably further?

Anyway your store looks wonderful Id love to find it and visit.The weather here is awesome inst it for so early in the year?? We are supposed to get some rain soon I hear Im afraid when it hits it will be here for a long while ,lol.

Happy Thursday!Do let me know, if you could please, where you are located!Becky

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....your little helper is adorable and the basket of veggies is cute!

denise said...

love the tomatoes!!

Patty said...

What a cute little helper you've got there!

Angie Berry said...

What a cutie! I love her precious smile as she shows you everything she's been working on, too cute!

The basket of veggies is very nice. Would make a wonderful centerpiece.