THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, April 23, 2010

CREATING AND PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME!!

I have been busy these last few days creating - (some call it playing)...fun items for the store.   I made a smaller banner that says....
This is a small garland...approximate pennant size 5 x 6 - (guessing the size).   It is strung on vintage seam binding.
Also created this Fairy collage under glass  - 5 x 7 - I have fun playing with paper goods !!
Yesterday my Culinary Lavender arrived....from Crow's Nest Primitives..   http://www.crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.com/   Andrea packaged it so nicely - now I am ready to make the Lavender Egg Salad for our Herb Faire (it is the best egg salad ever!!)  I got the recipe from the Rosemary's Samper blog-   http://therosemaryhouse.blogspot.com/  last year and it was such a big hit I decided to serve it again this year.

I also, FINALLY, got the girls dressed for spring/summer - here is a picture of Mary....Edith would NOT let me take her picture as her hat went missing and she was quite disturbed about it.  I promised her a new hat...yi yi yi....what I don't do for the workers around here!
AND lastly.....the May/June issue of Somerset Studio arrived - lots of creativity !!
I got a new present too - that I can't wait to start playing with.  

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy, you are so darn creative! What great paper goodies. Do you ever scrapbook? I haven't done it in awhile, but it is absolutely my most favorite thing to do. There's no limit to the creativity you can use. I LOVE your crow!!! Hope you have a busy weekend, Dawn

Rosemary said...

Hi Judy~
Glad you have enjoyed the lavendar egg salad recipe! Thanks for sharing a link to Rosemary's Sampler. And, Happy Anniversary too!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Judy!

Your shop looks cute!

Can't wait to hear about your herb fair!

(I'm so excited!!!!!)

Deb
:)

Angie Berry said...

I can tell you have fun playing with paper. It shows in all the neat things you come up with!

No hint on your new present?? I don't think that's fair! I guess we'll find out in due time. =]

Have a wonderful week~