THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE ATTIC DOOR...

First ..you guys are funny....gave me a good smile when I came home from the store tonight....!!!  Hugs to all for caring!!!  I love blogging and I LOVE blog hopping....in fact I visit so many of you every day/night but because I want to see ALL of you -  I don't have time to comment - I am not one of those that gets upset about visitors not leaving comments...sometimes you just HAVE TO !!  But other times I am happy to read what you are up to - where you went new - what you found - and all those family updates are wonderful.   When you ask for prayers I give them - when you need some good wishes I give them too....and when you need a pat on the back I will certainly leave a comment!!
Now back to the attic door....the Attic Studio (as we like to call it) looks like this on the
outside ...handcrafted "pockets" made by Leah Webb hang from a side rail of an old rope bed...
and this when it is opened....

Winding wooden stairs  (they are quite wide and there are railings to hold on to) !  This is where we hold our classes.....The iron ladder (who knows what it REALLY was) hanging on the wall is one of the good finds Tony and I found last week.....I hung vintage, handworked hand towels and a really old homespun pillowcase with crocheted trim on the rongs.
Wishing everyone a very Happy April.....Country hugs to you !!!

2 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love those handcrafted pockets on the bed rail...always great things that you share:)
Have a blessed Easter!


Rondell

Mrs. Staggs said...

I love those pockets too. They are becoming a popular thing lately, which I find so interesting. The way things come back into style.

Oh, your April Fool's joke actually made my stomach hurt! LOL! I"m so glad you were only foolin'!