THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WHAT TO DO ON A RAINY DAY - (again)

Think I titled a post not too long ago with that - hmmmmm...well it is a very rainy day here in PA....all day.....cold and damp so of course you need to go shopping AGAIN...  I was headed to the store today to mess around cleaning up etc...and remembered that a favorite wholesale warehouse was having a sale today - so the car just kept going instead of turning where we usually do to go to the store.   Then since JoAnn's and Michael's (a second one ) were not too far from where I was headed I went there first.   Can't say what I purchased as I have to TRY to make one first ...and then see if we can do a class with it.   I did get to the floral warehouse and spent way too much money on really cool items - then I went to the store where I couldn't wait to try my new stamp/punch on these....
This "nest and eggs" stamp came from Lisa of http://www.potsnprims.blogspot.com/ - it was a sweet and surprise gift....(thank you again Lisa...see how much I love it!!)  Doesn't it make the best price tags.... One thing I did  purchase today was Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in blue...called Broken China - I am loving the distress ink pads - Tony made me really cool handles to use for distressing too....so easy and instant vintage look on tags.
Here are some "Twigs and Teacups" we have for sale....perfect Easter gift for someone special - for $10.00!
Last week when Tony and I were shopping we found 3 old agate cups in a mint greenish light blueish color...I planted real pansies in them and sold them right away...wish I had taken a picture to share.
I also purchased this "stack" of hardcover country decorating books...that will be for sale in our Tattered Pages area as soon as I get them priced.....whew....long post....I had the jabbers today!!!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Jabber away, I love reading about your shopping trips. Happy Easter.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love your new stamps! They just scream "spring". Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. Hope you get sunshine soon. Happy Easter, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~
Love the Twigs & Tea Cups.....so Sweet !! Your Tags look Awesome, cant wait to see
them in person. xox

Angie Berry said...

I LOVE the nest and eggs stamp, that is so adorable!! I totally love Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads. They are wonderful!! Those do make very cute price tags.