THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 15, 2010

'TIS THE IDES OF MARCH and A VERY BUSY DAY...

I am FINALLY ready to see the accountant tomorrow morning...whew!!!   Procrastination caught up with me but it is a "GO" !!  I ran around "crazy-like" today getting supplies for our Easter Bookcover Workshop...Vicky has all the kits made up and I will pick them up early tomorrow morning before going to  the accountant.   Teaching something like this will be a FIRST for me - so hoping the gals (and we have one gentleman) will bear with me as I get my ducks in a row.  Did you know there is such a thing as a "waterbrush" ???  We will be using watercolor crayons and you use this waterbrush (top unscrews so you can put water in the handle  and no messy water to deal with!!) Oh I can see me now....I think we will use regular paintbrushes and little cups of water...safer!   I finally taught myself how to us my "cropadile" too....I have alot of the gadgets but it seems there are always more and more that you just HAVE to have.  I suppose if I had taken some scrapbooking lessons I might be more aware of what wonderful gadgets are out there...just might have to do that!
The rain is suppose to STOP tomorrow....another FINALLY ... and the sun is suppose to shine...Things are looking up!
Wool felt eggs with vintage ribbons and stuffed with rags - UNIQUE!
There are some new items that need to be priced and displayed in the store.....really neat copies of olde butter and cookie molds made of a resin and stained to look like the originals.(the molds are made from the originals).  Super Neat!  To hang on your kitchen walls or cupboard doors. 

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

I'm raising my cup of coffee to you to say congrats on finalizing the tax stuff!!! What a big (and not fun) job that is!!! Beautiful Easter eggs in a basket! Nice to be enjoying some extra daylight after dinner! Might last even longer with SUN in the sky, huh? :-)

Carmen C. said...

Sounds like fun and love those eggs:D

Angie Berry said...

I have used a waterbrush with scrapbook chalk. It also gives a neat watercolor look.

Too many scrapbooking gadgets out there for me! As soon as you buy one, there is something newer and neater. I guess that's the way it works.

I love the wool felt eggs. They are precious!