THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 1, 2010

THREEONETWENTYTEN

I was happy to flip my calendar this morning - not that I want to wish my life away, but really February is a most depressing month for me.....it seems to have many more days than any of the other months.  Maybe because there is not alot to look forward too...now take MARCH...you have APRIL to look forward too...see what I mean?   AND now it is not too early to start thinking herbs and flowers and gardening and BIRD SOUP!!!  I checked back in the older posts for some "inspiration" and now that I am all filled up, my cheerfulness is going to be contagious - PROMISE !!  Even that little hint of snow on Wednesday will not make me grumpy...cause guess what ??? IT IS MARCH.....yippee!!!


Last year's bird soup....wonder what I can add this year to make it more special???   Maybe a few robins!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Happy Days! I'm glad it's March too - and the sun shined today. Dawn

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

I love love love March !!! I am excited it is March because I am bound and determined to see sun and feel warmth even if I have to fly somewhere to feel it ~
xoxo
Lori

moosecraft said...

I flipped my calender Sunday night... and said, "to the snowiest February in history, I bid you good riddance"!!!!! LOL! It was very therapeutic! :-) I agree... Jolly Joe needed to have that smirk wiped off his face! LOL! You're too funny! But, I can relate to exactly how you are feeling!

primdoll said...

happy march to you!!! hugs, amy ♥

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Happy March !! If all goes well I may be shopping at the Cinnamon Stick on Friday. I need a PA fix, and a Spring infusion.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox