THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 12, 2010

SPUR OF THE MOMENT...

We have the opportunity to have an art class next Saturday, March 20th - to make this -

It is an olde bookcover made into a wall hanging. Vicki Schubert will  make up kits for us using her wealth of vintage emphera and is willing to share her "secrets" in making one of these for ourselves. This is a "layered" piece using all kinds of "magic" to construct. The size is approximately 9" X 5" !! We will cut, glitter, paint, and glue !! AND while glue is drying we will have some other little fun projects to work on...such as this -
A cute little paper Easter basket....and some Easter tags !!  This class should be lots of fun but we do have to know ASAP if you would like to attend.
Easter Bookcover Wallhanging Class
Saturday, March 20th
11 am to 2 pm (?)
Cost. - $15.00
All supplies included - Refreshments served...
Call the store - 215-541-7907 or email - cinnamonstick @comcast.net to sign up.
We always have lots of fun in our classes and hope you can join us!!

PS - update on CD player....the wires didn't fit BUT I did find a place in the store to "sort of " hide the speaker and player and we FINALLY had music all day...(I had to lay on the floor to work the buttons with a flashlight in hand...yi yi yi !! - now all I have to do is learn how to use the remote control and I will be in A+ shape)

3 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Ohhh dear friend!! how I would LOVE to attend that class...sigh...the 9 hour drive might be a bit much though...ONE day though ::smiles::
And, the cd player? I know the feeling! I had to replace the one here at the shop about a month ago & where I have it hidden now I have to stick my arm into it's hiding spot & have "memorized" by feel which buttons to hit..lol...the things we do ;)
XoXo~
lisa

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh how I would love to be able to come to that class, it looks like so much darn fun! Hope you have a full house. Yup, we do some crazy things in these little shops. I can just picture you laying on the floor with a flashlight - how great!!! Have a wonderful weekend, Dawn

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

AGAIN...wishing I lived closer!!!!
You are a huge tease...LOL

The class sounds/looks wonderful.

Karen