THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPRING SCENTS...

Today my order from Briarpatch Primitives came in....and the whole store smells so "springy" and "happy"...(if you want to know what "happy" smells like stop in and treat your nose)!!   Almond Lime potpourri has got to be one of the best scents for spring!!  Lavender/vanilla beeswax candles and lots of molded tarts of sheep, rabbits and peeps all  in a primitive robin's egg blue color ( I don't know the scent).  Mix all this together in one little room and all you can smell is "spring" and "happy" !!!  I was busy and didn't take pictures (thank you Joanne you started a bit of a rush)!!   She took my picture today and it was not a good day....so I took hers and wouldn't you know it I can't upload it...keeps saying "failed"....I know you are laughing right now (she didn't want her picture taken - but it turned out good)... that never happened to me before?????
I have been working on my Income Tax....(I always wait for the last minute) - I have to go next Tuesday to the accountant...so you can say today I was pre-taxapied...!! 
Starting to think of "what happens" after the Easter Bunny goes home....last year was Bird Soup....this year might be Bird Songs.....I like the sound of that!

AHA!!! now the picture will upload.....Joanne also brought some "show and tell" in for me to "oh" and "ah" at.  Lori from  ( http://www.homespunprims.blogspot.com/) sent her this wonderful wall hanging all hand pieced and hand quilted.  Her work is just the best I have seen.  I should have gotten a picture of it....very, very nice!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Don't you just love tax time??? Sounds like you had a fun day today anyway, I can just smell your shop! Enjoy, Dawn

moosecraft said...

Lazy Ladybugs and Patriotic Peeps! That's what happens when the Easter bunny goes home.. LOL! ;-) Just kidding... Birds are always a winner!

Kitty said...

oh all the goodies sound wonderful! Almond lime potpourri??!!!! Wow! That HAS to be delicious!!

Joanne said...

Darn camera uploading! LOL! The shop looked GREAT! So much to see

Lori said...

Love looking at your shop goodies! Thank you for your sweet words about my work. That Joanne is a sweety too!