THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SOMERSET LIFE MAGAZINE...

...arrived this morning and what a great issue it is.   You can find it in our "Tattered Pages" area of the store.... along with Somerset Studio Mar/Apr issue.    So much inspiration can be found on these pages.....almost too much as you want to create and create and create!!!
(that's my new box I found on Monday when Tony and I went out antiquing....it is perfect to display the magazines...)
I am working on our next class project.....it will be called "Bird Song"... I was having lots of fun making the sample.  Once all the p's and q's are worked out I will send out an email and post pictures here and on our Picture Trail with date and costs.  


2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ... looks like a neat magazine, I never heard of it, love the way you have it displayed in your new box.
Have a Great Week-End !! Love & Hugs ~~ xox

Lori said...

I LOLVE that mag Judy!...actually ALL of the publications that Stampington puts out!

~ Lori