THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 29, 2010

MY NEW "MARTHA" PUNCH...

I had to go to the mall this morning....I was in much need of some new clothes.  I will admit that it is not the fondest thing I want to do - try on clothes.  The diet went kaput - so I couldn't hold off any longer (being seen in the same old thing just wasn't working anymore).   It is a well known fact that I am a BIG girl so trying on clothes is not fun - however I went to the big girl store....and everything I tried on fit - so I purchased it all !!!  Of course I couldn't go to the mall and be that close to Michael's and not stop there - especially with a couple coupons in my purse!! SO THIS IS WHAT I GOT....a new stamp punch of BIRDS....anything with birds is going to be mine  - and this is what it does...woohoo!!!
You stamp the birds (there are three different ones) on the end of a piece of paper...I used blue paper to make bluebirds -  and then you take your stamped paper and put the punch cutout right over top of the stamp and squeeze!!!  You have the bird with wings, eyes and feathers!!I LOVE IT!!  I use the punchouts at the holidays to put sprinkles in the customers bags...(right now we are sprinkling sheep and rabbits)!   I will be making all kinds of fun things with this new punch.  The other bird punch I have is one that is flying....so this one is really different!!!  Boy working is sure hard!!! 

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

congrats on the new clothes Judy! gosh how I hate clothes shopping! whatta chore!

the new birdie punch looks like fun!

Janet

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I bought this punch at Michaels with my 40% off coupon a couple weeks ago... Love the shape, haven't used the stamp part {yet}...

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Wow, new clothes....it has been a very looooong time for that here...I'm stuck in the same ole things lately.

Great looking punch....I haven't seen them yet so will have to check them out.

Karen

Joanne said...

I saw the picture first and then read - thinking "hmmm bird punch" "New clothes'??? LOL Glad you found something - but hey if you are comfy in the same old thing - who cares!

ctlogcabin said...

WoW New Clothes and a Toy... you must have been a Very Good Girl. Hope the Bunny brings you a Basket too...
filled to the brim with Candy. xox