THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I HAVE TO STAY OUT OF CRAFT STORES...

I had to go to the bank and run a few errands today and somehow that car just headed to Michael's Craft Store.   AND didn't I just happen to have a coupon for 50% off !! (I really needed 10 coupons )....deciding what to use my 50% off coupon was the dilemma...!!   I wanted so much - and then said "what the heck"  and bought everything I wanted !  I KNOW I am behind the times with the wonderful time saving "tools" that are out there.  I hardly ever went to the craft supply stores as I just figured I had all I needed.   WELL, I have found so many fun and useful items to help me make STUFF that I "have" to "have" TWO of everything - one for home and one for the store.   Like I need TWO jars of "robin's egg blue" glitter!  (It isn't really called robin's egg...I think it is called "turquoise" but I can call it anything I want - right!!
I have an idea for a springthyme class and need that glitter...(smiling)!!!
Tony has finished up a whole "van full" of antiques for me to take to the store tomorrow....an olde "cobbler's bench - the leather seat is long gone but he left the old nails there and an olde wooden bowl will fit perfect in the space...or a flower pot, a crock with a candle...so many ideas - a little bench (sweet) and a small barrel with both ends intact !  I have 16 pieces of Buffalo China in blue and white - dessert plates and bowls...stamped and dated 1906 and 1933(?) Have to check that again but now they are all wrapped safely in a box for travel.  (I see two wooden bowls, rolling pin and two lg. bread boards - not sure if they are ready to go or not...)
Dianne is coming this evening with some handmade treasures for the store....I never have a clue what is coming and can't wait to see.....I will post pictures tonight if I have extra time. 

1 comment:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh yippee! Can't wait to see what you got in now. The cobbler's bench sounds really interesting! Have fun, Dawn