THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

....CAN IT REALLY BE????

I am so full of SPRINGTHYME right now....it is a glorious day and the weatherman said it was going to be this way all week...how delightful.  We sure have had our days of bad weather - I am not sure I believe spring is really, really here but I will take it one day at a time and enjoy to the fullest!!
Taxes are done for another year.....that is always a weight well lifted - !! 
 The birds have been so busy today chirping away, making nests and well.....I suspect some of them were making babies (lots of loud chirping and fluttering going on).  I love the robins....humble and hardworking....nothing too fancy about them except those beautiful blue eggs!  Just like THE CINNAMON STICK - hardworking and humble, nothing too fancy except those beautiful Easter Eggs for sale !!!
(borrowed with permisson from http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ )

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

What a slice of heaven today was! Glorious sunshine and warm breezes!!!! Luvin' it! :-)

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ you make me laugh out loud !! Are you a Cancer too ?? And what Tramp Part a you talking about ?? hahaha
Glad your Tax stuff is all done.
Love & Spring Hugs ~~ Connie xox

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Miss Connie...I am a Taurus and it was titled... THE TRAMP !! May 15, l947....go stick it in there and read what it says.....Hmmmmm - you never know what or who your friends are...XO Judy

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Isn't it just a wonderful thing that spring is here and the weather is starting to warm up ~ I love it !!
xoxo
Lori

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ Happy Belated Saint Patricks Day !! Just went and read your sign....lol its fun to do but I know I dont "buy" all that sign stuff. lol We'll pick the good stuff to keep and the bad to thrown away.....much the same way as we do in life. Sending Big Hugs & Love ~~ Connie xox