THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY SPRING...!!!

What a glorious day today was  - picture perfect - warm spring breezes,  sunny skies and lots of customers without any weather complaints!!!
Tony minded the store while I "played" with the girls making our Easter Bookcover.  We had a great group today and we had lots of fun (at least I did) !!  I forgot how much fun our classes can be as we haven't had any for awhile....on the "TO DO" list is dream up more classes!!! We had some "experts" with us today too - husband and wife - Toni and Jim.  They taught all of us so many useful things....I swear they have every scrapbooking tool imaginable.  Toni works in a scrapbooking store and they always take classes together.   This "teacher" learned alot today!!!    I am not a scrapbooker nor have I ever attended any classes...I just "wing" it - but I think I am going to start taking a few classes cause there is SO MUCH out there to learn.   I love working with vintage papers etc....not the cutesy little things that is most scrapbooking - nothing wrong with that - just not me. A little knowledge goes a   L  O  N   G   way and I am psyched!!  Soon the flea markets will be opening and I can go on the "look out" for great stuff to work with.
We went  -  FROM THIS -
TO THIS -
Pictures of the class are on our picturetrail......   www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick
Have a picture perfect Sunday....

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sure looks like you've been having fun! We just got back from the Ohio markets and we found lots of new goodies. Oh yes, you should get into scrapbooking! It is my very favorite thing to do - and not the cutsey way either. I love to do vintage with pockets, old papers, pull out tags... Wish we could get together and do it sometime! Have a great Sunday, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

HapPy Spring !! We too are having the most Beautiful weather, I'm lovin it.
Looks like a Fun Group of Gals, gonna
go check out your pictures.
Hugs ~~ xox

peggylee said...

Yes it's Spring here in New Hampshire!!! Looks like you all had a great fun time!!! I made a Easter Wall Hanging too, but I think I love yours better more primitive...enjoy...

Hidden Pond Farm said...

Your classes look GREAT!!! NOthing 'round here like that. Sooo wish I lived closer!!
Cindy
Hidden Pond Farm