THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TRAVELING THRU THE SNOW TO ...

HEREFORD - That is what is happening to these sweet baskets and chalkware bunnies - they are coming from the west coast...where the sun is shining and it is springlike - ( www.turkeyhollowamericanfolkart.blogspot.com ) where flowers are starting to bloom and I am stuck here in a BLIZZARD !! Almost a "white-out" as I type - Janet NOT even you would be a happy camper today ( http://www.winterwillowprimitives-underthewillow.blogspot.com/ ) It is just mind boggling to say the least. (I will probably post 10 times today complaining so be prepared) !!!!!!
Meanwhile I am stuffing "pillows" made from vintage Easter postcards. I will sew up some little bunnies to stick in little sacks and just deal with what the skies are handing me today. Stayed tuned ......hopefully pictures will follow....!!! XO

5 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

OMGosh Judy...you all have had your GOOD SHARE OF THAT WHITE STUFF....sorry but I think I sent it to you...Monday night and all day yesterday was like that for us here in Wisconsin...I could not keep it from heading your way...SORRY!
Stay warm and enjoy.
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Don't ya just love it??? I think our's has finally quit for the day - I hope, but I think you're getting way more than us. Oh well, good day to stay in and get those bunnies coming - spring will follow shortly!
You'll have to take pictures of the snowbanks when the plow comes. Have a cozy day, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

I heard that! LOL!! I think it's the WIND that makes it bad....LOVE snow HATE wind!!....it's super windy here today too....we got 3 or 4 inches of snow this morning and I know you are getting way more up there!

Love love love the baskets coming from Turkey Hollow!!

Janet

moosecraft said...

I'll complain right along with you! LOL! I'm in central NJ and right now the blizzard part of the storm is starting... ugh!!! Easter Bunny... please come save us!!!! LOL!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Love the bunnies!
~Janet