THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SPRING IS WELCOMED at THE CINNAMON STICK....

....we are ready!   Tweeking is all done - floors are cleaned and snow is shoveled.   (still alittle snow left on that porch roof)  The rabbits and peeps seem very happy to be displayed in all their "grandeur" ready to "show-off" how great they will look in your homes!   A peep even hatched overnight....One of the hens laid her eggs in a pair of old high button shoes....and one hatched to the delight of all the "spirits" who were busy babysitting all those little bunnies.
Flowers burst into bloom, eggs were colored and all I had to do was "wiggle" my nose and let it all take place.
Magic is happening at THE CINNAMON STICK....
come join us!!!

4 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Those birds are adorable . . love the pillow too!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Happy Spring Thyme at the Cinnamon Stick to all who Enter !!
Have a Great Open House !!
Love & Bunny Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I wish you much luck ($$$) at your open house, I just wish I could be there too. One of these days... Hope you take lots of pictures of your shop, I enjoy them so darn much. Most of all, have fun - Dawn

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh for a breath of Spring!
Wishing I was there I probably would have to set up in your shop for a day at least to be refreshed!
Enjoy.
Karen