THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, February 8, 2010

NEW GOODIES COMING FOR SPRING...

WOW.....this morning I went to the Wholesale Trade Show and have to tell you I found it quite nice. At least I spent more money than I expected and found some really great goodies! I could have spent lots more but held back and didn't order any fall or Christmas.....YET ! Since the trade show is not far from my home I will go back in June and place those orders. Last year I duplicated a few items as I forgot what I had ordered....(old age of course but I can't change that)....so I have decided to order fall and Christmas when I am "in the mood" so to speak. Right now I am ALL about spring and Easter and have lots of wonderful treasures coming in.
On my way into the show I ran into another shopkeeper who was leaving and said the "show" was terrible....(she repeated it a couple times)....I don't know what she was looking for as I found too much good stuff.
Terri just emailed (Olde Button Tin) that a "box of spring" was on it's way to me....and soon my Turkey Hollow Folkart will be arriving...wanna see a sample....???

I love our folk artists...they make such wonderfully crafted treasures for the store....the above are from Barbara Young of Turkey Hollow Folkart....coming soon.....only at THE CINNAMON STICK woohoo !!

I go to the trade show after going to the eye doctor this morning.....he dialated my pupils and let me tell you driving with the sunshine on the snow was quite horrid.....on top of that I couldn't read any of the tags on the items in the booths.....the reps had to read them to me....how embarassing - I had to keep telling my tale of woe....only me does this stuff happen to!!!

4 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I just adore her rabbits...love her work!

Rondell♥

gail said...

glad you found some great stuff! the rabbits are wonderful! now you can forget about the impending snowstorm.

LeeHillPrimitives said...

Love your rabbits, beautiful work

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

What cute bunnies...your gals sure do keep you in beautiful merchandise.
Karen