THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 4, 2010

JUST LIKE THE OLDEN DAYS....

That's what I call the days when you leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face and some $$'s in your pocket !! (boy a busy day in the store sure can give you an attitude uplift) !! Business has not been bad....but not real good either - however today was a "morale" booster as I was making customers HAPPY !!
We are expecting a HUGE snowstorm and for those that KNOW me KNOW that snow and I are not friends. I love to go to work...and sounds like we are going to lose Saturday as a shopping day. Guess I will have to spend my day working on that "dreaded" income tax !! Still hoping the weather guys are WRONG !!
The Valentine goodies are just about gone - so I am filling in with some SPRING.....and those Cherry flavored pretzels....1 bag left. Now I will order the lemon and orange flavored pretzels for spring and summer....don't they sound wonderful !!! I am very anxious to change the store around...it's not that I get bored - well maybe it is - I am one of "those" that changes furniture and whole rooms just ...because....................!!! So needless to say I am anxious for those bunnies to start playing in the Easter grass !

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

Yay! So glad you had a busy day yesterday! You're sharing your energy through your words! Looking forward to visiting the store one day!

Carolyn said...

Must have been your magic that brought in all your wonderful business....I know it brings me all the way from NJ! Forget the taxes...build a prim snowman and have a big luscious mug of hot chocolate.

ctlogcabin said...

Woo Hoo to the Good Old Days !! So Happy to hear you had a busy, happy day, and made some money too.
Good Luck at the Show hope you find some great treasures. And fingers crossed you get into the
store on Sat.
Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Joanne said...

I'm still in denial about the snowstorm we are getting! Store looks great - I wanted to get up there Wednesday but ran out of time! Hopefully next week so I can experience some Spring!

thesimpledaze said...

Glad you had a good day at your store but sorry you are getting hit with a major storm.I know I am so ready for spring and ready to decorate for the spring time.Your store looks adorable wish I live close enough to shop it but oh well at least I can see it online.