THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...


SPRING!! The XXXX blew away - only a sprinkling and the new fallen XXXX melted fast...(not the old XXXX...that we will have till Easter!)...I cleared the car and went to the store to work on my "messes" - and am happy to say "all is cleaned and back together...(ut-oh Miss B I didn't do the windows) !! When I opened the door I was happy the way everything was laid out to display on....now I have tons of pricing and decorating to do. I am getting really excited for our Spring Open House next week. I know my goodies from Turkey Hollow will arrive tomorrow and I can't wait - new spring scents in votives and jar candles from Scentsible Scents should arrive too. Our new section for crafting will enjoy a shipment of spring ribbons to make lots of pretty bows - burlap string in lavender and olive - and I just love the "wrinkle" ribbon - it has such an olde vintage look...ordered some in yellow and lavender..oh la la !!
**** A SIMPLE LIFE**** magazine - the PREMIER issue, arrived today in the mail ! It is wonderful and will be for sale tomorrow. The cost is $8.95 an issue... HOWEVER we will offer a special price as a "grand opening celebration" to our new "TATTERED PAGES" area upstairs - now ready for you to sit and browse! Isn't all this exciting!!!
I'll be sure to take some pictures to share tomorrow....oh by the way...local gals - we will be closing at 1 pm tomorrow (Wed.) unavoidable....sorry !!!

4 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Evening Judy!
How do you have so much time to blog and do all you do at the store...you are an amazine lady.

I subscribed to The Simple Life and am anxiously waiting it! I know the wholesale ones for stores always go out first so I will be even more patient! Bet it looks awesome!

Karen

Debra said...

I'll bet the store looks wonderful! Wish I were closer!!

gail said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY!

Brenda @Just a Bed of Roses said...

That looks like a dang good magazine!
Wish I had your shop...its so charming...and space!