THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, February 15, 2010

IT IS SNOWING...

( Carrots for Peter)
(last year's Spring Welcome door)
Not going to say another word about it.
I spent the better part of my day making "messes" at the store - big messes!! I had to leave them and hopefully will be able to finish up tomorrow (if that stuff I am not going to talk about doesn't keep me cooped up again) !!!!
I started to move furniture to make new displays and we just don't have the right display pieces to work with right now. I am so pleased with how the upstairs looks that I didn't want to move anything down from there so I shoved and pushed, slid, lifted and rolled till I finally said "that is it"...good enough! The first floor is not very big and there are two large display cupboards that have to stay put. I know I will be moving stuff around again...UNLESS...when I start to fill in it starts to make me smile! I am really trying to be "customer friendly" and not make customers walk into things that are hanging from the beams or bumping into a bench (or barrel) in the middle of the aisle (I do have a habit of decorating like that). Aisle??? Do I have aisles.....I don't think so...more like a "maze" !!
I am thinking Happy Springthyme thoughts and hopefully will be sharing them with everyone who stops in this week.

7 comments:

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE~ LOVE~LOVE~ YOUR BUNCH OF SPRINGTHYME CARROTS... THINK SPRING AND IT SHALL COME...(~:

Debra said...

I love the carrots too! I am hoping for an early Spring!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Your carrots looks fantastic! I moved two big pieces into the shop today and tomorrow I'm going in to paint one of them - a great old beadboard cupboard we made into an island! I know what you mean about pushing and shoving - I'll be doing a lot of that this week too. Have fun playing spring!!!! Dawn

Joanne said...

Hopefully you'll get to the shop tomorrow Judy - I believe the "unmentionable" isn't as bad as first reported by the weatherman!

Olde Mill Primitives said...

Hello Judy, My name is Becky Carney, Auther of Gatherings at Olde Mill Primitives. I just wanted to thank you for visiting and for you kind comments about the blog and store. We look forward to seeing you at the Mill.

I also wanted to tell you I've been hoping to get visiters with blogs of their own so I can add them to our new blog roll. Happy to tell you we'd like to have you as first on our blog roll list.

Thanks again,

Becky from the Mill

ctlogcabin said...

Dear Miss Judy ~~ Add me to the list of peeps .... that love your bunch of carrots hanging on the door. If you did that last year I some how missed it. You are just so clever...Im also thinking Spring as the snow is falling all around me.
Big Bunny Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

JUDY, I THINK WE ARE ALL TRYING NOT TO SAY THE 'WHITE' WORD ANYMORE...SEEMS WHEN IT'S SPOKEN IT HAPPENS!

IT SNOWED HERE YESTERDAY AROUND NOON AND STOPPED JUST BEFORE BEDTIME...so Doug shoveled again this morning.

You know....I think I'd rather have these kinds of snows than have THAT MUCH RAIN IN THE SPRING....oh how wet, muddy and flooding.

Karen