THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 27, 2010

HE WAS LAUGHING AT ME....

See that "smirk" on his face.....this is Jolly Joe - and believe me he has been as "jolly" as one could be if one were a "snowman" with all the snow we have been having.  When I arrived at the store this morning...among the snowflakes... I could actually hear Jolly Joe laughing at me while I had to "SHOVEL" more snow from the entrance and sidewalks !  He wasn't laughing when out I came with the "SCREWDRIVER" in hand...Aha....Jolly Joe is tucked in hibernation for another year.  
If you live here in the East then you have had to hear about the "40" in. of snow the Farmer's Almanac is calling for March 6-7th - that is all the customers talk about....the weather....LOL!!  And some silly nilly actually wrote that weather report!!  I am predicting spring to arrive early and all the weather complaints will be quieted!  Can't wait - geesch...right now this minute the "snow plow" just went up the street again...it is 10:17 at night....I am snow weary!!!
Alittle springthyme goodies .....

6 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm with you Judy - this morning when I saw the new coating of snow I would have pulled the covers back up over my head had i not had 3 kitties on me!

Glad you put Jolly Joe away - now maybe everything will melt!

Tina ~ Blessings Friends. said...

I'm done with this snow. I'm ready for spring. I hope the farmers almanac is WRONG! I wouldn't be mad, I'd still support them. But enough is enough. I've had my fill. I've been pulling spring things out, I think I'm mentally trying to force spring to come. I hope it's a warm dry spring, we deserve it.

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

I'm with you Tina....if we think it will it come??? Judy

Carmen C. said...

Jolly Joe is quite the stinker smirking that way, PA does NOT need any more snow, and that 40" BETTER be wrong, LOL!!!!!!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

YOU COULD ALWAYS PACK YOUR BAGS AND HEAD TO WA STATE FOR A VISIT WITH ME ~ WE COULD VISIT THE BEAUTIFUL FIELDS OF TULIPS AND DAFFODILS AS WE SIT BY THE SEA SIPPING COFFEE.....

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

What a wonderful thought...sipping Dunkin by the sea - in a field of tulips and daffodils no less...oh Barb you make it sound so tempting...DANG that airplane fear!! One of these days...one of these days....one of these days...XOXO