THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...

Watch out for Cupid...you never know where he will show up!! Wishing everyone a very Happy day - eat lots of chocolate, hug your sweeties - young and old - XOXOXO to you!!!
FINALLY...............
I was able to open the store and greet customers. Snow is piled almost as high as our porch roofs...!!! It was cold today but the sun was shining for the better part of our Saturday. More snow predicted for Monday evening but that is NOT going to stop me from going to the store bright and early Monday morning to put all the Valentine decorations away and make room for SPRING!!! Already I have changed some of the cloths on the tables and benches...(couldn't help myself!!) A few bunnies are hopping around the store too...I do expect them to "multiply" as the week goes on. (big smile)!! I wanted to take pictures of "Terri's" flock of robins she sent but forgot....tomorrow for sure! I am making the cutest little price tags for our Rabbits, Peeps and Easter Goodies.....although I must stop playing and get some work done...( playing is so much fun!) Honestly I have too much fun some days!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too Judy! (What was the commotion outside the shop around 4ish - I was coming back from Allentown and there was all these fire police, etc.)

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Hi Joanne...it was a accident in front of the store...the township would not remove the high piles of snow on the corners and you could not see to cross...well..they wouldn't remove it until there was an accident. Lots of traffic going to the ski lodge all day long. The State Police FINALLY got some action! No one was hurt.
Stay warm - more snow coming!

ctlogcabin said...

Happy ♥ Day My Friend ~~
Keep Warm & Have Fun Making
Spring & Easter.
Love & ♥ Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Miss Judy. I can just picture you in the great shop changing everything over to spring and putzing around. I'm home working on more goodies too and trying to get some furniture tweeked and painted for the shop. Isn't it fun to go into a new season??? Hope you don't get too much more snow. Stay safe and warm, Dawn