THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, February 22, 2010

FUN DAY MAKING MESSES...

I am so good at making messes.....but I did get lots and lots done today.   Paper grass is everywhere but it adds so much to a display I just love filling little nooks and crannies.   (by the middle of March I will be beside myself with it....but for now I love it!!)
The snow is still melting off the roof - hopefully it will be gone by Wednesday - it falls - I shovel - it falls - I shovel !!  If not I will make a sign saying "Follow the Colored Eggs to Enter"   !!!  
Helen Voytilla brought me wonderful Easter goods today.   Rabbits on bobbins, a big hanging Bunny, little peeps nesting on cloth covered boxes - and more.    AND another box of goodies from Terri - The Button Tin  - I didn't get any pictures but will be sure to take some tomorrow.  
and Miss Wigglesworth's Candy Counter....minus the Easter candy....it is coming soon.....!!!
I have alittle bit of sewing to do and then I just HAVE to watch the Batchelor.....hooked...can't help it...!!!

7 comments:

Ginny said...

Hi Judy, Enjoyed our visit with you yesterday. Hey all Cinnamon Stick follower's if you need a dose of Spring head on down, you will not be disappointed!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Looking great! Can't wait to see more pictures. Tomorrow is my day to sew, sew, sew! Dawn

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Just love the "Nest" sign . . great colors for Spring!

Chrissy said...

Let pretend today's rain is a Spring Shower. Best wishes to you as you open the house tomorrow and start everyone off on an early Spring.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Judy,

Your springy photos are so wonderful to gaze upon ! Eveyone is so ready for spring, I am sure !
May you have a wonderful time displaying all those goodies !

Hugs,
Linda

Back In Tyme Primitives said...

Looks great...Can't wait for spring to get here...love the colors

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

Hey Judy.. love your store pics and all your springy stuff..I keep saying I wish I lived closer!
Deb :)