THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 21, 2010

DETOURS....

This is what happens when you have tons of snow....an olde tin roof...and lots of sun !!!

Everyone had to make a detour to get into the store yesterday and I am sure it will be the same today. I tried to "knock" the snow down but it wouldn't budge. Tony was at auction so I was left on my own. Every antique shop has lots of "rope" and every good crafter has lots of "paper".... so the "detour" was made. When I arrived at work all those "icicles" had fallen and big chucks of ice were at the entrance of the store - they were so heavy and certainly would have done some major damage if they fell on someone...or ME !!
The sunshine brought lots of customers to the store and believe me they are as ready for SPRING as I am. Open House begins on Wednesday....I am going to have fun Monday and Tuesday letting all those bunnies loose. I might even let them run "wild" for alittle bit tonight just to get the "spunkiness" out of them!!

7 comments:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

We have the same thing here, lots of heavy ice melt just waiting to fall anytime.

Good luck on your open house and hopefully no xxxx.

~willa~

Debra said...

I love the detour signs!
Glad you had a lot of customers!

Joanne said...

Better watch if you let those bunnies run wild - you may have more than you need by Wednesday!

Cathie said...

I love the detour...especially past that beautiful old feed bin! There are lots of uses for that piece. See you next week. Cathie

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE THE BACKGROUND OF SNOW COVERED FIELDS IN YOUR PICTURES.. HOPING THE WARM SUNSHINE WILL KEEP THE CUTOMERS COMING AND ANY "NEW SNOW" AWAY FROM YOUR DOORS.... HAVE A FUN WEEK.. HIP~HOP!! XXX

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Judy - that's some sheet of snow/ice there!
You know...I think your customers love your store so much that the detour made a fun venture out and around the building.
Karen

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ To get to you and the store...we would climb in the window. :-) Have Fun these next few days, putting the
finishing touches on Spring Thyme.
Hugs ~ Connie xox