THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 25, 2010

DEAR MOTHER NATURE,

Please stop doing this to us...we are so ready for some pretty spring days.  I know it is still winter and 23 days until spring arrives BUT  tease us alittle bit with a warm, sunny day.  Melt all this snow that keeps falling all around me.   It is so beautiful to sit in front of the window and look out to see your beautiful snowflakes falling from the stars.....BUT I need SPRING....maybe just alittle bit....a day or two...???  Your weary friend, Judy
This sweet robin  flew into the store via US MAIL (made by Terri of The Olde Button Tin) -
Welcome, welcome,
Little stranger,
Fear no harm, and fear no danger,
We are glad to see you here,
For you sing,
"Sweet Spring is near".

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy, I'm with you! I want spring to come SOOOO bad. Were you able to have your open house? Good luck, Dawn

moosecraft said...

Amen! I hear you loud and clear! Snowing here in Central NJ too... I'm closing my blinds, turning up the stereo and dream of pretty flowers, green grass, blue skies and a round of golf! :-)

Kathy (woolfind) said...

I think everyone is in agreement with you about the weather!
Love that sweet little robin :)

Tina ~ Blessings Friends. said...

I love it, really, I do!