THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...a box of spring


I couldn't stand knowing the treasure box from Terri was sitting at the Post Office at the store...I had to take a trip up to see what she made. (and YES - she handcut out all those letters!) I am the luckiest storekeeper!! We are in for another MAJOR snowstorm tonight into all day tomorrow...!!!! So looks like I won't be in the store until - well maybe Thursday - TO LOCAL CUSTOMERS... we will be closed on Friday, the 12th....unavoidable - sorry!!! - But right back to work on Saturday !!!
Anyway.....can you just imagine what goodies I found in this box !!!! Think I will keep them a surprise until Open House!! Hmmmmmm - maybe not!
The cupboards are filled with enough food to be snowed in for a month (heaven's forbid) and the refrigerator with lots of ICE CREAM and milk....!!! So I will nestled into my sewing and stuffing for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

More snow in Michigan too! It's coming down like crazy right now and it's also supposed to last until tomorrow afternoon. Sure wish you'd unwrap that box! I'm going to sew this afternoon too, might as well make use of some down time. Stay warm and off the roads, Dawn

Anne at Fiona and Twig said...

I am so glad that you finally left a comment on my blog! Had you not, I might have never discovered your wonderful blog!

All the best,
Anne