THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

.....AND AT 4 pm.....


Where did the birdbath go.....Hubby is snowblowing for the 4th time right now....the whole neighborhood is just one big engine running.....gosh the men are worse than the kids needing to be out in this horrid weather....puffing their chests seeing who can clear the most amount of snow....little kids I tell you...little kids...!!! LOL!!

5 comments:

thesimpledaze said...

You are so right when it comes to men and their toys such as snow blowers lawn mowers they must get outside no matter what.Men with their 4 wheel drives too they have to get out and drive in the worst conditions.I bet you are sick of the snow I know I am and I don't come close to what you have out there.Your Easter stuff is so darn cute can't wait to see more.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How right you are!!! Dawn

Joanne said...

I'M SO TIRED OF WHITE! No engines in my neighborhood - haven't even seen the plow since before noon - Only sounds are the grunting and moaning about shoveling! LOL- ACtually - went out around 1:00 to shovel, came in, showered, then had to ask my husband if we actually shoveled! Can't believe it's still coming down! WAHHHHHHHH (AND YES I'LL TAKE SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE!)

Kimberly said...

Wowzers! I won't tell you that I almost pulled out the flip flops yesterday... Springlike on the west coast is putting it mildly! And to think that the WINTER olympics start here in less than a week...

The Rustic Victorian said...

This winter is so tiresome this time of year, so much snow, it's incredible, much better pictures on the blogs of the reality of it than on tv....golly,,men are so funny,,gotta love-um!
Marcie