THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN...

BRRRRR...too cold for me to be outside......we have about 12 inches of snow and it is still coming down....slacking off though! This is Tony braving the snow...he loves it!!!
View from my kitchen porch...
I am having a hard time getting started this morning...neighbors stopping in for coffee and to chat about the weather....I really should be sewing bunnies together - or cleaning....or the "dreaded" income tax but instead I am playing on the computer. When I look outside from my office window it is so pretty and serene but that feeling doesn't last me for long.....
I would much rather be at work selling lots of goodies to YOU!! Maybe I will type up a store email and mail it out!!! DAYDREAMING OF SPRING ...I am thinking right after Valentine's Day would be a GOOD time to bring alittle "spring" into the store.....some parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - !!!

6 comments:

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

NO SNOW FOR ME.... )~: NEAR 60 DEGREES TODAY IS EXPECTED FOR US ~SUN SHINES BRIGHTLY THIS MORNING...,, THE SNOWY GROUND DOES LOOK EVER SO PRETTY AT YOUR HOMEPLACE.. STAY SNUG AND BUSY,,, BAKE SOME COOKIES & ENJOY YOUR DAY...XXX

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Ooooh 60 degrees...Ill take that! BUT Ill take all that snow as well. I remember winters as a child and the amounts of snow that would pile up here in Buffalo, it was great! We havnt had a winter like that in yrs. But then again, everything seems bigger when your small:)

ENJOY it, it will melt before you know it!

imdk said...

I'm with you Judy, the herbs look wonderful. Now I can't wait to plant in my garden.

TeresaM said...

Those herbs look so nice!!!! The snow has finally stopped here in my part of PA........... not until it dumped almost 2 feet!!! WOW! That was a lot of snow!!!! It took us 3 hours to get our driveway open!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, your part of the country sure has gotten hit hard this year. It missed us this time (YIPPEE), but it does look pretty in your pictures. I'm with you - think spring. Can't wait to get out and play in the dirt. Enjoy your weekend and stay cozy, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Love all your window views !! Tony looks Adorable !! :-) xox