THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WISHES COMING TRUE....

I GOT DAFFODILS....(well really Narcissus) but Daffies just the same!!! Miss Connie from Log Cabin Primitives paid me a visit today along with her good friend Kathy from American Heritage Shop (they were on their way to the Wholesale Trade Show)...and brought this basket full of spring to me!!! (thank you dear Connie)!! I have been a bit emotional lately and had a hard time holding back those tears! We had a nice visit - Kathy's store was in the olde Judd House in Connecticut and tales of "spirited" friends were exchanged....woohoo!!
Another fun surprised was a visit from Vicki and her daughter Julianne from Farmer's Field....a primitive store about 45 min. from us. I had never met them as our hours are the same - but we have sent customers to each other. Their heat was OFF so while it was being fixed they decided to come meet me...fun to share with other storekeepers!
AND then....Laurie from Gatherings in Colorado stopped in too - I hadn't seen her for over a year cause she closed her store....she couldn't stand not having it...reopened in the exact same spot she was in before....I am delighted for her and I know her customers are too! Best to you Laurie!
Gosh I needed this fun filled, sharing day - who would I be without the store???? I hope I never have to find out!!!!!

3 comments:

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

SPRINGTIME BLOOMS AND VISITS WITH DEAR FRIENDS GO HAND IN HAND... NOTHING SOOTHES OUR SOUL LIKE BOTH.. GLAD YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY..XXX

Angie Berry said...

Ah, what a delightful day for you! Nothing like getting to visit with old friends and meet friends! That's just what you needed, we all need that sweet fellowship every so often! I'm sure the "shop community" is just as sweet and fun as the "blog community". I have always wanted my own shop, ever since I was in high school. One of these years...

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, you've been on my mind and I've been hoping that you're doing better. It sure helps to have good friends (and customers). The flowers just shout "spring" and are so adorable. It won't be long now! Dawn