THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPRING SCENTS...

Today I received a PINK Hyacinth from my friend Cathie (....and a Blueberry Danish) - Cathie passes a wonderful Bakery on her way to visit the store and ALWAYS brings me something "delish" to munch on. She read my blog and decided to cheer me up and make another "wishful" thinking come true....I have the bestest friends!!
The Hyacinth is on the counter next to my "daffies" and it has totally made me THINK SPRING - your mind drinks up the scents and dreams of buds and blossoms and new leaves unfurling on bushes and trees....It actually made me set the date for our Spring/Easter Open House -February 24th !! More on that later - I am still thinking Valentines as we have our class this Saturday and I still have work to do on it.....like cleaning the Attic Studio from all the Christmas glitter....you can't go up there without taking home some "sparkles" !!



5 comments:

Kitty said...

That pink Hyacinth is absolutely beautiful! Has to make you happy each time you look at it! Blueberry danish....yummmm

moosecraft said...

Mmmmmmm... Hyancinths!!!! Oh, how my heart aches for the beauty and warmth of Spring!!!! :-)

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Spring flowers have been popping up all over blog land.They are so beautiful.
Now, if they could just start popping up in my yrad.....;)
Think spring!
Linda*

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

cathie said...

Judy,
You have the bestest friends because you ARE a bestest friend!
next time...strawberry danish or funny cake or, ooohh the possibilities are endless!
cathie