THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 28, 2010

PAY BACKS ARE .....

Guess this is what I get for putting those pretty "posies" in the store yesterday....YI YI YI ....!!!
It is so-o-o-o cold and WET !! Still snowing as I type, but I don't think it will be anything major. So off to work soon I will go (to put more "posies" in ) Oh how I love to tempt fate !!! Have a good day - I am going to play all day (many boxes arrived yesterday and lots of work to do) !!


PS - I also put all the snowmen and winter related goodies into hibernation till next year....so this is my own fault !

8 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi Judy,
What a wonderful sight to see...your purple and yellow SPRING flowers on this cold and snowy morning! Enjoy your day of 'play' at the store!
Cathie

Carmen C. said...

Those wonderful flowers are so cheerful and beautiful!!!! It's always nice to see the bright flowers of spring after seeing WHITE all winter:)

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Awww, how icky! We had it as well on Tuesday...and it's not fun seeing it come down...but ours is all gone again...so it won't be long and you will see green again too. I guess you got what we had - it travels your way.

How fun unpacking all those boxes. Wish it was me doing it too!

Hugs, Karen

Joanne said...

Me thinks your snowmen escaped and rolled all had some fun rolling all over the yard and roads!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love you purple flowers! I started putting out "spring" goodies yesterday - including bunnies - and was a little worried that I was too early. It turned out that the customers loved it, something NEW to see for a change. I think everyone is OVER winter and snowmen, don't you? Have fun playing, wish we could do that together someday! Dawn

Farm Field Primitives said...

Oh, I'm sure it's not your fault that old man winter is stubborn. Keep bringing out the beautiful spring goodies and maybe he will get the hint and leave.
~Melissa~

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

Love the springy flowers ! I had to buy a hyacinth at the grocery store today ! I can't wait until it blooms !

I saw on your last post you mentioned Gardner's Candies.. Have you tried their peanut butter meltaway ??? They have a candy factory in Tyrone, near Altoona. We have a Gardner's candy store here in our mall.


Hugs and hoping for an early spring !..

Linda