THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #1

New to the store 1/2/10
#1 - To be nice and not gossip!
#2 - To THINK before I speak! (gosh that is hard as I am someone who "wears" my feelings on the outside!)
#3 - To clean the windows in the store (that one is for you Barb!) (private joke) !!
#4 - To be better organized with everything!
#5 - To advertise the store more and make a bigger effort to get "new" business!
#6 - To ALWAYS be true to who The Cinnamon Stick is and make it work!
#7 - To make something new for the store every day!
Okay...that is it for now...(I am sure Tony would add a few items to this list but hey...it's my list!) I am sure I will find more to add later.
I am trying to clean my whole house before friends come for dinner....and pinnacle (girls against the guys)
Hmmmm.....maybe that should be #8 - Be a better housekeeper........hmmmm...naw - !!!

6 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good resolutions! I've got to get mine in order too. Dawn

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Looks like a great list of resolutions.

Warm wishes for the New Year

~willa~

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU... MY RESOLUTION IS TO STOP FRETTING OVER THINGS THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED, TO STEP AWAY FROM SITUATIONS BEYOND MY CONTROL, TO LAUGH EACH DAY,, STAY TRUE TO LOYAL AND TRUE FRIENDSHIPS.. SENDING LOVE TO YOU A TRUE AND LOYAL FRIEND...XXX

lovetheprimlook said...

Happy New Year !!!!

Angie

Doreen said...

Wonderful resolutions!!!!

Wishing you a year filled with joy & happiness,
Doreen

gail said...

no resolutions...JUST DO IT!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!