THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 15, 2010

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER...

These days are long...just waiting for everything to take it's place. The outpouring of prayers and love from all of you has helped so much. For those of you who are going thru this pain with your own loved ones...know that I am praying for you too.
I am at the age where these "things" start happening....stinks! Finding out a classmate has passed on - or a friends Mother...all part of life but boy is it ever hard.

So for now I am coming here to celebrate LIFE....(my brother insisted on getting buried in his golf clothes - I don't know if I can even stand it...LOL!!) He loved playing golf and won many "amateur" trophies....his wife and children will do his bidding. (we are Irish what can I say)!!

The store has been busy this week....much appreciated...Valentine's Day seems to have "caught" on - the store is filled with hearts and cupids and just cool stuff. New candles scents have arrived and new STAR tart melters....AND new tin Tart Burners !! Some farmhouse prints on canvas, and new baskets too. (if I ever get them priced and displayed) Sunday I go to the Phildadelphia Gift show to see what new goodies I can find....(I need to keep busy)....Kelly will be working the store....you should stop in and say hello !!!

6 comments:

denise said...

i would love to be able to visit your store. sounds like my kind of place but i live too far away. good luck on your buying trip.

The Brickhouse said...

(((((HUGS))))))

~~Patti~~

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Sending Hugs, and if you are up for it....a phone call later.
Love ~~ Connie xox

Barbara said...

...if your brother had that sort of sense of humor, the healing of hearts has already begun! Sending prayers for strength to go through the days ahead and for the good memories to take the hurt away...Blessings

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Dear Judy, I haven't been on in a couple of days and I missed that your brother passed. I AM SO SORRY. I know words don't help, only time will....you have wonderful memories I'm sure to carry your through.
I like that he wanted to wear his comfortable clothes that he felt good in. I would too.

Hugs, Karen

big city prims said...

very sorry to hear about your brother, Judy. Sending a hug and my deepest symapthies.~Terry