THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 18, 2010

LIFE GOES ON....




XOXOXOXOXOXOXO - thank you guys for all the love and comfort - it was truly heartfelt.
Tony and I went to the Phila. Gift Show yesterday and found some fun new items for the store. Not even gonna tell as we want you to stop in every week just to see what is NEW !!! Totally hard not to spend tons of money and although I tried to be a bit cautious I WAS NOT. Hey you can't sell from empty cupboards - right!
I will spill the beans on new Valentine pretzels that should be in by the end of the week. Cherry flavored and really, really good....(Pumpkin for fall....oh my!!!!)
Although I really despise rushing the seasons....spring cannot come soon enough and it is only the middle of January. (big sigh).....not sure how long I can "hold-out" not putting some "spring in my step" at the store. ...but for right now we have lots of LOVE going on with hearts of all kinds.
Still a few spaces open for our Rock~~Paper~~Scissors Valentine workshop...promises to be fun!

5 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

ooooooooohhhhhh, cherry flavor sounds delicious. Can't wait to see the new stuff!!!!

moosecraft said...

The pocket hearts look so fun!!!! It's NEVER too early to start on SPRING! I can't wait either! :-)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, I'm ready for spring too! Can't hardly wait to start putting things out - but... You know those metal hearts? Last year I had some of those and they make great chalkboards! Hope you're doing okay, Dawn

Angie Berry said...

Looking like lots of fun! Wish I was closer so I could come check it out in person and meet you. I'm sure you will have some lovely items for spring!

Have a delightful day~

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Sounds like your shopping excursion was a huge success!
And the pretzels sound delish!
I had the chocolat and white choc. dipped ones for my show...jum!

Karen