THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I DEFINITELY HAVE TOO MUCH FUN TO CALL THIS WORK!!!



Above is a picture of two of the girls that came for our Valentine Workshop today...They decorated the front and backs of their "take-home" bag. (I think the girls have as much fun decorating the bags as they do making the projects) I didn't get enough pictures of all the "treasures" the girls in the class were making - first I forgot to bring my camera up to the Attic Studio and then the class just ran long.....(just took longer than I expected) so I had to "relieve" my worker (Tony) as the girls "embellished their handcrafts! If you go to our PT you will see all the pictures I did get to take.
Paper art is messy....but oh so much fun !!!
Thinking of doing another class if anyone is interested....just email me!!!

7 comments:

Angie Berry said...

Oh my!! That table looks like lots and lots of fun! My 11 yr. old daughter and I love paper crafting and scrapbooking together. We would definitely come to your classes if we could! Thanks for sharing pics, I was hoping you would!

Blessings~

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Looks like you had a great time! Dawn

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

It looks like so much fun, love their Valentine bags:)
Rondell

Joanne said...

To steal from Jerry Lee Lewis - there was a "whole lotta crafting goin on!" Looks like a fun day!

Patti Weiss said...

we had such a gr8 time, LOVED IT! Can't wait to make a fairy garden, Judy ♥ Thank you for hosting such a great day for my friend and me. It's obvious that it's a labor of love for you.

Jean Irving said...

Love-Love-Love what you do!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

You are making all us gals that live states away so envious! lol
Oh to be closer to join in on the fun....
Making work fun makes time go faster as well.
Karen