THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 30, 2010

GOODIES TO ENJOY....

Cherry flavored Chocolate covered Pretzels.... these are addicting and oh so pretty !! What a nice gift for your sweeties - young and old!!
It is bitter cold in PA....BUT we didn't get the snow that was coming east....it stayed south of us...and I am very happy about that.
Tomorrow morning, very early, I go to see my two grandsons Evan - 9 and Grayden - 8 play Lacrosse - they will be playing against each other.....yikes.....guess I can stand right in the middle....!!! I don't ususally get to see the games as the weekends I am working and only Tony can go...but this game is early and I don't open till noon - and I get to see them both in ACTION !!
The store was a bit quiet for a Saturday....hoping it was the cold weather that had something to do with it....BUT those that did come....bought Valentines and spring sprigs!! Never too soon for SPRING !!!

1 comment:

Carmen C. said...

I sure wish I was closer to your store and those pretzels...are those SAMPLES I see?? LOL!!!! I'm in NW PA and very COLD here too....hurry up spring!!!!