THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EARLY SPRING ....

Yes.....you read that right.....it is going to be an "Early Spring" at THE CINNAMON STICK. The store looks very barren and really needs to get some "sparkle"....so the only way I know how to do that is to "Welcome Spring".....if we can't have it outside at least we can enjoy it inside!!
Today I picked up some really nice candle rings and wreaths, twig baskets and birch wreaths from a local floral warehouse. I know my floral order from the Phila. Trade Show will be delivered tomorrow at the store....the shipment of French Lavender arrived last week....so I am thinking displaying all this will help my "mood" in the store! Don't worry....there are lots of Valentine gifts yet to purchase - I will just make one big display with them.
On my way home I stopped at my favorite candy store in Pennsburg - Gardner's Candies. I just adore Kathy the owner - she is NEVER down and always so much fun to talk with. Her store is awesome and filled with lots of LOVE !!! Valentine's Day is a big day in the candy store. I purchased some peanut butter hearts and jelly hearts....(her jelly hearts are the absolute best) ...and Kathy's packaging is really "heartspun" !!

7 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing today. I think I'm going to start getting spring out tomorrow! I've sewn bunnies all day today, so why not??? Let's just all keep thinking spring!! Have a great day, Dawn

Joanne said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Spring! gotta love it!

moosecraft said...

Yay! If I lived closer, I'd visit your store today! :-) Hafta get some color and flowers around to trick ourselves into thinking Spring is here! I'm sooooo done with winter... LOL! Candy store nearby too? Hmmmmm...

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Peanut butter hearts and jelly hearts boy, you made me hungry") so early in the morning!

I would love the see you store I bet it does look wonderful with the Valentine and spring decor:)

Rondell

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh for a breath of Spring...I think we all need it especially this year...it has been a rough winter all around.

I was wondering what you bought at the Philly show....I'll be checking in.

Karen

The Rustic Victorian said...

I think everyone is ready for spring...how are the spirits behaving....

ctlogcabin said...

Jelly Hearts...yummmm & Yes bring on Spring..cant wait for the Herb
Fairy's to show up...I am dreaming Spring
as I sit and watch the snow fall. :-)
Hugs ~ Connie xox