THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MY VISIT WITH SANTA...


This is one happy boy since he got to tell Santa exactly what he wanted for Christmas....Cullen is 5 and wants all the Wrestle Mania stuff......All four grandsons are hooked on it - they play the Wii and even the 4 year old knows all the wrestlers and what "moves" they are famous for.....(I am rolling my eyes) !!! They wrestle each other (but there are rules from Mom and Dad they told me) - hmmmmm Grandmom will NOT let them wrestle in front of her.
Some wonderful old redware has made it's way into the store. The large vessel has a couple hairlines hence the $48. price tag...the little ones are perfect. I have some good treasures going into the store tomorrow and will hopefully get some pictures.


The iron shoe form is from an old shoe shine stand.....do you remember these??? They were always at the bus stations when I was growing up....I think they make a unique "hat stand"...!!

2 comments:

Blackstone Cottage said...

Hello Judy, I visited your wonderful store today. I bought some lye soap and some thread. I will be coming back for that wooden box with the old wall paper lining. It will look good in my booth. I found your store to be warm and friendly.

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Love the SanTa pics...how cute.....the little ones just make it all so exciting. Great redware, love all
three....I'm missing you and the store.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox