THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LAST DAY FOR SHOPPING TODAY...

...at THE CINNAMON STICK ! Sort of bittersweet as part of me is sad that the season (which has been much better than expected) is over - the other part of me (the adventurous part) is ready to move on with the NEW YEAR - "Twenty ten"...much easier to say than "Two thousand and nine" - and I am wishing an "easier" year for everyone!! The start of a new decade is full of promise and recovery - but for right now I am going to enjoy the Christmas holidays...spending as much time as I can with my family and friends - then BACK TO WORK!!!!
We are still having our 25% off all Christmas at the store....and will do that for the next week - but you know me...I will need to put Christmas to sleep, tear down those decorations and move on to the "Winter Blues" and Valentine's Day !!!

3 comments:

Carmen C. said...

Glad to hear you had a good season! I get those winter blues too and it's no fun. Merry Christmas to you and everyone at the Cinnamon Stick!

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Merry Christmas to all!!! Enjoy the holidays!!

lilmamasprimitives said...

Seems like we just saw a lisint for your Holiday items. Where does time go? Be sure to show how decked out the store is for valentines day! So exctied to see :) As a crafters we always seem to be a few months out from everyone..as far as creating :)
Wish your family the best of Holiday seasons!

XOXO Stephanie