THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 13, 2009

IT'S GREAT TO BE A "WINNER"...

My "JUNK BAG" arrived that I won from http://www.fridayfleamarket.blogspot.com/ AND it is wonderful. I already have it full of my "JUNK" and went Christmas shopping last night - it is light weight, easily hung over the shoulder with nice wide straps and I was even asked by a stranger where I purchased it !!! Thank you gals for picking MY name!!!
Our "Snow Princess" (above) is giving you her biggest smile in hopes that you will want to take her home when you visit! Handmade with rug hooked face (by Amy Mutter) and wearing her prettiest Christmas dress I don't know how anyone can resist! She is even bringing you a little Christmas tree as a present.
Those who are able to visit the store know that I LOVE olde boxes and always have lots on hand to purchase. This box is really neat...opens in the middle (I have it propped) and filled with little keepsakes. A great box to keep your special letters, cards and ephemera! (and that is Snow Cute sitting next to the box... the "Snow Princess' younger sister -just by a day or so)
It is quite cold here this morning...they (weather people) are talking about rain - maybe even freezing rain...which I hope does not happen as I have much shopping yet to do !!! Gosh the days are going by very quickly....!!!! Have the merriest day today!

1 comment:

Counting Your Blessings said...

I'm so glad that you like the bag. I'm thinking of making one for myself -lol.

By the way, I contacted McMaster & Storm about the wings. They were out of stock but Kara emailed me and said that she had two pair that were a little bent but that I could have them for half off. I was so excited! Thank you for sharing them with me. I posted about it over on the French Cupboard blog today.

Blessings... Polly