THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS RINGING...

DING-A-LING !! Tomorrow is the start of our Sleigh Ride Event...I have potato soup on the stove cooling - (since we only do the "Hot Pockets" on Saturday I can't not feed the Friday shoppers!) We have a sweet little surprise to tuck into the Friday shoppers sacks when they make their purchase too ! Lots of new antiques have been added to the store this week and new Christmas jar candles arrived yesterday...oh the scents are just perfect for the holiday season! Miss Holly Wintertree is on her way and should arrive tomorrow afternoon sometime. I am very anxious to see her as it has been a whole year since her last visit! Pictures tomorrow !!
The picture above is one of those items that catches Tony's eye at auction and starts his mind creating. They are going to make the best wall racks....the wire hooks are really unique. We think they were part of an old quilt rack ???? Pretty cool old black box with lid waiting to be "cleaned" up sitting there too!!
I am loving my store right now...it is filled with lots of Christmas spirit and I am hoping everyone has fun visiting us this weekend!

3 comments:

gail said...

save some of tony's "treasures" for those of us that can't come until sunday...PLEEEASE!

Kitty said...

I just love reading about your shop and all the fun things you do there! maybe one day I'll get to visit! I hope so!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

HAVE FUN MISS. JUDY WISH I COULD COME FOR A RIDE IN THE SLEIGH... THINKING OF YOU ...XXXX