THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I AM SO BORING..

What I am thinking today...Valentines!

..I have nothing to say....!!! Same olde same olde....anxiously waiting for midnight tomorrow (not that I will be "awake" to see 2110 arrive....LOL!! Just anxious to say hello to a new year. Although 2009 was not ALL that bad it is just good to be rid of it!
Of course I have lots of paperwork to catch up on for income tax purposes....oh how I hate getting all that stuff ready....
I can't wait for the "trade shows" to see what new treasures will be available to purchase for the store....guess I just feel alittle "stale" right now and am in need of some "excitement"! I was looking forward to seeing Lisa from Homethrown Pottery http://www.potsnprims.blogspot.com/ but she had to cancel her trip to PA (sad face)...
Hope everyone has a very safe and happy New Year's Eve....


4 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Ready for 2010 too!! I think it will be a good year!!
I, too, am wearing a SAD face at missing my bi-annual trip up to Pa! And the dear visit with you my friend!! Maybe around market time??
I am contemplating putting a few Valentine's goodies out on the 1st...think the customers will think I'm crazy?! lol
Chat soon!
XoXo~
lisa

ctlogcabin said...

Morning Dearie ~~ Its snowing here right now looks Beautiful. Just made plans with Kathy to do Market in Jan so will see you then.
Wishing You, Tony and the Family a
Healthy Happy New Year. If the snow keeps up I may be at home tonight by myself (Paul will be plowing & sanding to keep everyone safe.)
Have fun with your life long Friends.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Relics said...

You are NOT BORING at all!

I think you are amazing! Wish I could be half as creative as you are!
Happy New Year- Can't wait to see what you dish up for valentines!

deb @ relics
:)

Thistlebrooms said...

Judy...
Love reading your blog, so for me You Are NOT Boring!!!
It's interesting to all of out here about your store and the goodies you add at each NEW season!!!
So don't EVER think your boring...

Don't worry, we can't have something interesting each and every day BUT it's ALL different...

Wishing you only the Best for a Bright and Happy New Year...

My Best~Marilyn