THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, December 21, 2009

GHOSTBUSTERS ...they came to the store...

Last Friday night.....they came at 10 pm....set up their equipment and asked questions in the darkness! Concentrating in the attic !!! Saturday they were coming back to give me a verbal report ( I will get a written report too)...BUT the blizzard came and we did not open. Now I have to patiently wait for them to contact me - which they can only do thru my store info and I don't go back till Wednesday.....!!! HOWEVER - on Sunday when Tony and I were there shoveling and moving some furniture around - "they" ( my spirited friends) let me know they were not very happy with me for doing this. It all has to do with LIGHTS ! Good spirits visit the store...not sure if anyone actually "lives" there but I do believe I have visitors. We have "incidents"...nothing scary or anything - coins show up in odd places (I didn't tell the Paranormal people this cause I want to see what they tell me)....A bell moves on the door...just one bell where there are three ...only one dings...for NO reason??? Overhead light bulbs unscrewed....??? okay....enough...I will give you a report when I get it !!! I do so love the unexplainable !!!!!

11 comments:

Notes from the Homestead said...

How very exciting! I am hooked on the show "Ghosthunters" I can't wait to hear what you find out!!!
Hugs,
Kim

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

VERY EXCITING AND WOOOOOHOOOOO A BIT SCAREY TOO.... I LOVE THE HAUNTED SHOWS & HAVE SEEN MANY DONE ON PA SETTINGS... CANT WAIT FOR YOUR RESULTS.... ARE YOU WEARING YOUR GARLIC NECKLACE?? lol XXXX

Carmen C. said...

Can't wait to hear what they find! supposedly loved ones who have passed on like to leave coins:)

ctlogcabin said...

OooH Miss Judy ... are you playing with us...I dont like scary things.
Now you will have to hold my hand and go
upstairs with me when Im in the shop. lol
Hugs ~ Connie xox

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Carmen - I didn't know that about the coins...but they are usually in the drawers of my candy counter. My Mom loved my store and was so proud of her daughter who owned her own store...she also LOVED my gourment candy counter...now you have me thinking of a very special visitor to the store...I will go to sleep with a new found peace...thanks for your comment!

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Nothing scary Miss Connie...quite the contrary.. just friendly visitors stopping by. (but I will still go upstairs with you when you visit...LOL!!)

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

PU Miss Barbara...no garlic for me! (except in the dip - hey maybe that is my protection) !!! They Paranormal people have recorded many "distinguishable" voices and words from the tavern across the street. Even "appearances" have been photographed....this has all been documented and published...I think my "visitors" like to visit the tavern more than me!!!

Mad Red Hare said...

How very exciting. I can't wait for the update. I love all this ghost hunting stuff. I myself went on a little adventure to Waverly Hills Sanitarium in Louisville, KY this summer. Loved it and can't wait to go back!

Joanne said...

Oooh can't wait to hear the update Judy - I went on a Ghost tour a few years back down in Philadelphia with the Philadelphia Ghost Busters Alliance. Didn't see anything but it was fun hearing about everything. That is so interesting about the coins - very cool

UPON A HILL said...

Look forward to hearing what the outcome is! Merry Christmas!

Ginny said...

Judy & Tony, How exticing, living in a old house Les & I can appreciate the spirited friends, ours are friendly as well. We can't wait to read more. Merry Christmas, hoping to get to the store during the holidays.