THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DOING THE "HAPPY" DANCE...

WOOHOO !!! The shopping is done...well the major shopping that is !! I still have to get the KING of the house some goodies but that will be easy enough - HOME DEPOT!!! Now onto the wrapping and baking ! I did have a bit of a "panic" when two stores I went into were all out of the Nerf and Strike Bundle Elite Wii game.....BUT I found it!
A store newsletter went out this morning...thought I would share it with you - just in case you are local and not on our email list... it's titled - A Christmas Gift For You...

December 15, 2009 - 10 days before Christmas....

Hi Country Friends,

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! I am hoping that most of your shopping is finished and you are well into the wrapping and baking (I am not) !! Although not that far "behind" I have some ground to make up and hopefully that will all get done this week so there is not "scurrying" at the last minute!
The countdown to Christmas has begun - it has been a good season for us and we want to thank all our customers for shopping at The Cinnamon Stick this holiday season. But HOW ?? Although we don't do "after Christmas sales"... we decided to give 25% off all "Christmas" items starting Wednesday, December 16th....Our Christmas gift to you. We still have a nice selection of Christmas goods in the store (I can never stop buying), so if you need some last minute gifts ~~ many handmades still available ~~ *new* Christmas scented candles ~~lots of vintage finds ~~ stop in this week to finish your shopping and receive 25% off any Christmas treasures you purchase!

We will be open our regular hours... Wed. thru Sat. 10 to 5pm and Sunday 12 to 4 pm this week.
Open Wed., Dec. 23rd 10 to 5pm
Closed Dec. 24th and 25th
Opening Sat. Dec. 26th and Sun. Dec. 27 with our regular hours

Tony and I wish you the "merriest" Christmas ever - the "reason for the season" is never far from our hearts.

Your Country Friends,
Judy and Tony

www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick
http://www.thespicecupboard.blogspot.com/






4 comments:

The Country Nest said...

Congratulations, It is a truly wonderful relief, one I am not feeling,,,panic is my feeling right now. I am happy for you! Enjoy the baking and wrapping is great!
Hugs,
Donna

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, wish I could do the happy dance with you! Still have more shopping to do. I was going to go tonight, but we have slippery roads and I didn't want to take the chance. Enjoy all of the specials parts of the holidays, Dawn

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

YOU ARE MAKING THE MOST OF THESE WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS... SOON YOU WILL BE NESTED IN WITH YOUR GRANDBABES AND FAMILY ENJOYING THE TRUE MEANING OF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.. HAVE FUN BAKING AND OFCOURSE NIBBLING THE TREATS.. XXXX ~ B

Joanne said...

Sounds like you are a head of the game! Good going! Was going to pop in to say Hi and Merry Christmas this afternoon but I ran out of time - so a great big MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!