THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, November 21, 2009

WHAT A NICE DAY TODAY WAS...

Beautiful weather....really nice customers...some olde and some new...with a good mixture of Christmas and antiques going out the door !! Felt like olde times!!! Everyone seems to be in the Christmas spirit - having fun shopping with friends, taste testing the dips and "believing" me when I tell them the "orange tea" I am serving is Turkey Hills's orange iced tea in the gallon container heated up! (Turkey Hill is a chain mini market here in PA) It really is good but everyone thinks I do something "special" to make it taste so good.....I DON'T !!
Gingerbread boys from Turkey Hollow arrived today but I forgot to take a picture :( They are so sweet and smell wonderful! We are on our last "hurrah" of getting new Christmas items in the store - cross-stitched pillows from Susan, Santa ornies from Connie and some BLING bottles from Brenda are still coming in and then it will be time to sell what is there. I could keep buying and buying but (I don't believe I am saying this) but I have to think Valentine's Day soon !!!
( I just looked over on my sewing machine and I see FIVE red wool stars that need to be sewn...??) I am never done with Christmas....
Our next event is our "Sleigh Ride"...with three other stores...December 4,5 & 6 - info will be posted on our PT soon...so if you are local (or not) check out this fun event....our resident "Elf" Mr. Tony, serves "hot pockets" on Saturday, Dec. 5th....(an olde English tradition and quite yummy!)

2 comments:

gail said...

:/(....working those dates

Sharon said...

And Turkey Hill pumpkin spice cappacino is pretty awesome too!