THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG....



Just an observation - I don't sell many "stockings" at Christmas ???????????????????? Not sure why...I have many, many, many in my Christmas collections at home. Fabric ones from olde quilts, feedsacks, wool - wooden ones from 2 inches to 2 feet - even some vintage red flannel ones from long ago. Some are handpainted, some stenciled and some just plain. I display them in make-do "garlands" - all sizes and shapes - on my beams in the living room. I always have plenty in the store - slowly - year by year - they sell - ?????

3 comments:

Angie said...

love all the stockings~i have a few in my collection too!

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

The same goes here at The Keepingroom. I love stockings, they're one of my favorite things to ad to my holiday decor. But,I barely sell any in my shop.

Gees...What's Santa going to put all the goodies in if no stockings are hung.

Linda*

At Home With Amy said...

Last year I was searching high and low for 4 old prim stockings to hang and not a one was to be had. I don't know if everyone sold out or they just didn't have any to sell. Yours are fabulous. I would buy them for sure.