THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING...

comes to the store everyday....today it was total "chaos".....Every display I made with my Turkey Hollow Folkart treasures,that arrived yesterday,were taken apart...SOLD....and all had to be put back together again...lucky for me I had some goodies "stashed" for Black Friday. New dips (the absolute best made) and soups from Castle Creek Farm are now fully stocked just in time for Thanksgiving....so hurry in this weekend and be sure to try our Herbal Cranberry Spread which we will be serving! #1 Seller !!!
I have always collected olde country store jars....and sell many in the store...AND I am always sad when they sell - I am just a silly olde storekeeper who would love to keep everything -HOWEVER, I do have the bestest customers and know all our countrywares are going to good homes where they will be loved. Such a rewarding feeling!
Here is a picture of some olde quilt pillows from Turkey Hollow - Barb either cross-stitched or stitched on each one...still available....

2 comments:

gail said...

cute tags!!!!

UPON A HILL said...

You are blessed that a lot of things are selling. Love your tags in your header also.