THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 5, 2009

SO MUCH TO SAY....

...and too tired to say it!! We had a wonderful open house...and today too. You always worry if customers are REALLY ready for Christmas - they were! First ...honest....everyone who sees our tree IN PERSON loves it...I know the picture looks really bad! Miss Connie from Log Cabin Primitives (Connecticut) stopped in today just to see my tree....(only kidding)....she is on a shopping spree for her store and knew I needed a real hug from her!! BUT she really did say totally nice things about my unique Christmas tree!
I have pictures to post on the PT but just not enough time as I HAVE to make more of those Caramel Pecan Pretzels (we ate all of them first day) yummy! ....so now I have to unwrap all those little gold foiled rollos -
I love my customers....and I need to tell you about my friend Gail (picture with me above). Forever friends are so important to me....they take me for WHO I am and not what they want me to be. Thank you girls you know who you are!! BUT Gail is one of those that never forgets to encourage me or wish me luck. She is the one who found the store in Hereford for us too when we were looking to open a "second" store (that lasted 9 months) (what were we thinking) ??? Anyway....Gail always...always...always leaves a message on my answering machine the first day of every open house...wishing me luck and reassuring me all the work was worth it!!! Thank you Gail for being my forever friend!!

6 comments:

gail said...

it's GREAT to be a "FOREVER FRIEND"...my life would NOT be the same without "THE CINNAMONSTICK"!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Judy,
You are so lucky to have Gail:)
Rondell

lilmamasprimitives said...

It is so wonderful to have people surrounding you like that! You must be a great person as well for them to feel that way :)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Glad to hear your open house was a success! Hope it continues throughout the season, Dawn

Mammy said...

Gosh, I wish I lived close enough to shop! Will you share the candy recipe soon?

ctlogcabin said...

Its truly was Wonderful to see You, your Awesome Christmas Tree and the Cinnamon Stick. Miss Susan and I had a Great time...loved all your Delicious Goodies..Mexican or
Russian...lol
Hugs ~ Connie xox