THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

READY OR NOT....

I think I am ready. There is some tweaking to do tomorrow in the early morning. One last go round with the vacuum cleaner - set up the punch and goodies - maybe add a few more "fresh" pine and cedar sprigs to an empty spot. Otherwise - to "quote" the man of the house..."IT IS WHAT IT IS" !!! I still have some "bows" to tie outside but that will have to wait - next week when I "redo" and bring out the vintage Christmas decorations. (not enough room in my little store right now) !! Want to see my tree...??? It is SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON...I can never get good pictures...but here it is in all it's glory!!!There are many silver tinsel icicles and tinsel ornaments that just don't show up...they really make it special - all shiny and glittery. I used a piece of white wool for the tree skirt - tomorrow I will sprinkle the snow all around...(wanted to wait till I vacuumed one more time) The piece to the left of the picture is an olde meat hanger - three tiers and is perfect for the Christmas ornaments to hang from. (Everyday it is used for antique utensils)! When I was taking pictures I found this.....ut oh!!! And I thought I had it all away....another "thing to do"...fill the top of this corner cupboard! Will let you know how tomorrow goes.....we are open till 8pm !

8 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Looks Wonderful !!
Get a good nights rest, and have a Special Open House with all your customers.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Jacque said...

busy, busy, busy,,,, but your tree looks wonderful. Hope your open house goes well.
HO HO HO

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Have a great Open House!
Linda*

whitey said...

Would love to be there in person it looks wonderful.

Pots 'n Prims said...

Best wishes dear friend!!! Hope it's a wonderful success!!
And hope you remember to take LOTS of pics!!
XoXo~
lisa

Joanne said...

Judy - everything looked great today when I stopped in and all your little goodies - mmmmm good - need that recipe for that carmel pretzel stuff! Your tree and those stockings in the window looked so much better in person! Loved it!

gail said...

i came ESPECIALLY to try the carmel pretzel....but was soooo intrigued with every nook & cranny that i forgot to try them. EVERYTHING looked WONDERFUL! hope you had as much fun as i did!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

I am sure that everything was just primitive christmas perfect! Sure hope I can make it to your place someday soon!
Smiles,
Beth