THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A POEM....

May your stuffing be tasty,
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! (thanks for the poem Betty) !!


The pumpkin pies are done, so is the "filling" (ie stuffing to most) Turkey breast is ready to go in the oven. Pumpkin cake is in the oven and cole slaw was made yesterday morning....I also made some cookies for the store to enjoy Black Friday.
We go to my daughter's house for Thanksgiving....and her MIL does a whole turkey I bring the breast so we all have some goodies to take home. My favorite sandwich is - turkey, filling, cole slaw and cranberry sauce on a good Italian roll - I so look forward to that the day after Thanksgiving !!! I made those already prepared sugar cookies (the ones you just pop in the oven) with a "turkey" in the middle for the grands....now I am looking to find a cute little cornecopia box that I saw somewhere to put the cookies in for each one.....like I have nothing else to do....(big smile)!!!

2 comments:

Barbara York said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I enjoyed looking thru your blog today. I just found it and was surprised to see there is another Hereford. I live in Amarillo, TX and we have a Hereford about 50 miles from us. We drive thru every time we go to visit Hubbies parents. I will be checking by often now that I have found you.

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

That's cute ;)
Hope you had a wonderful day!